|Law of Attraction Screw Ups|
1. Keep whining about how your stuff isn't coming. Continue to notice several times during the day how much different your life would be “if” you had the things you are wanting. Talk about how this Law of Attraction stuff really doesn’t work because if it did you would have your stuff by now.
2. Use your current reality as a measuring stick of whether any of this works. Keep looking at what is currently in your life and notice how it’s not the way you want it to be. Make sure you really feel discouraged and disappointed because those are strong emotions that will help you to keep getting what you’ve got
3. Hold onto the belief that it works for everyone else but you. This one works so well with number three – this is where you look to see what is missing in your life but you notice that other people have what you are wanting so they must be doing something “right” and you are either not doing something right or you aren’t smart enough, or worthy enough. You can figure out a few more reasons when you get to #7.
4. Keep doing what you've been doing hoping something will be different. All this requires is for you to continue saying things like “This is the way I am” and “When I have more time I will ….(meditate, exercise, take a class, decide what I really want)”.
5. Visualize what you want but don’t take action on it. Stare at your vision board and mumble positive statements about how you want this in your life. Do this in a flat, lifeless way where you will probably lose interest in it after a few weeks (if you make it that long!). Believe that if you don’t know “how” it will happen it means you don’t have to do anything.
6. Hold tight to all your old limiting beliefs. You know the ones that go something like; I’m not good enough, lovable enough, smart enough, or valuable enough. Fight like heck to keep the them. Believe they are the truth about you. Believe that you are your past experiences and this is the way it will always be.
7. Believe in scarcity. Believe there is only so much and that if someone else gets it then there isn’t going to be enough for you.
8. Use the words "Yes, but”, "What if" and "I can't" Every time you use these words it’s like little affirmations that support your limiting beliefs. Make sure to say them in a highly emotional state, such as fear, anxiety, and hopelessness, to give them that extra wallop.
9. Hang around with complainers and people who support your limiting beliefs. What could be more helpful that to surround yourself with people who reaffirm your limiting beliefs and will help you notice what is missing in your life? Make sure you keep those people close and share your dreams with them often!
10. Be wishy-washy in your desires This one is really the best of all! Never decide what you want, or better yet, ask using vague and fussy terms. Things like “more money” or “a job I like” or “my soul mate”. After all, if you don’t know where you want to go it’s a sure bet you’ll get there!